Friday, August 10, 2012

Quilts and Blankets

Jocelyn and I have finished three blankets for our kids.  They turned our very nice.  Jocelyn made the blanket for Ednaisson almost completely by herself.  Several friends and relatives are helping and we truly appreciated that.  We got an email from our worker Diana who said the Haitian government has stopped taking new applications for adoptions right now.  I am so glad we have ours already in!   We keep waiting to hear about the exemption but no news yet.  I have been working on new scrapbooks for the kids.  I am putting in pictures from our family and our extended family, and ones of the kids themselves.  I try to imagine what the kids will think as they look at each page.  I wonder how much they understand about what is happening and what will happen.  I've never met them, and yet I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment